Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStill checking the site? Ahome10

Still checking the site?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Azrael
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Azrael

Still checking the site? Empty
PostSubject: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Cant believe anyone still gets on this thing. lol
Back to top Go down
http://sithorder.guildlaunch.com
Darth Azrael
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Darth Draconis
Hopeful
Hopeful

PostSubject: Re: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:25 am

Every now and then. But there doesn't seem to be anything here anymore, from what I can tell, there are only two registered members and one forum with this one topic, so... scratch I don't knnow if my permissions are screwy or if that was an intentional clean up of sorts. But yeah, I was lurking every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Darth Azrael
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:22 am

well i kinda ran back across this thing searching through youtube. but then i got back on here and logged in and i thought this thing was gone. i thought i deleted it. but then i seen that some people had been checking in on it every now and again so i just deleted all the members since this thing was dead. then i saw people got on while i was on and i was shocked lol. so ya all the users were deleted except mine of coarse. if u had any permissions they r gone.

why do u still check here? just curious.
and who were u cuz i only remember some council members names.
Back to top Go down
Darth Draconis
Hopeful
Hopeful

PostSubject: Re: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:28 am

Honestly, I just popped in every now and then out of curiosity. As far the the infrastructure/hierarchy and administration, actually even as far as being a member, I was kind of a nobody (I honestly couldn't say for sure whether I ever made more than one post here). So I don't really have ayd ground to stand on if I wanted to whine, but that wasn't my intention Wink . I just mentioned permissions because some forums have private or hidden areas and I didn't know if I'd had access to some of those or if everything was just plain gone. I just remembered there was more her than just this one forum before, and figured, 'well hell, why not ask'. Very Happy So I take it this sites days of existence are numbered?
Back to top Go down
Darth Azrael
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 pm

lol ok cool. This is all there is, i had deleted all the forums. idk what ill do with this cuz it does look cool. its kinda cool looking back at all this stuff. there was alot of time put into this thing. so i dont think ill be deleting it.
did u end up joining the jensarri? scratch
Back to top Go down
radiwalker
Hopeful
Hopeful

PostSubject: Re: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:09 am

Hello hows it going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still checking the site?   Still checking the site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still checking the site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello-
Jump to: